A letter from Dr. Bulloch about Covid-19 Precautions
Dr. Bulloch is and always has been committed to the safety of his patients and staff first and foremost. For this reason, we have complied with all ADA and State recommendations regarding patient treatment throughout these challenging and confusing times. We understand and regret that this has caused significant disruption in the care of many of you, and we sincerely appreciate your patience with us throughout all of this.
At this time, the ADA and State have issued clearance to start treating non-urgent conditions on a limited basis. This allows us to treat patients under the following conditions all of which we are able to meet or exceed:
- Everyone in the office must wear a mask and hand sanitize upon entering the building. Masks are only removed as necessary for treatment.
- Patients are to be taken directly to exam or procedure rooms with minimal if any time in the waiting room.
- If an escort is needed, only one is allowed
- Patient appointments are to be spread out to minimize proximity to others
- All patients and staff are evaluated for risk with a questionnaire and temperature check
In addition to these recommendations, we have implemented the following:
- Workdays will be lengthened as needed to accommodate patients. Again, thank you for your patience but you have waited long enough.
- Permanent glass shields are being installed
- Top level personal protection equipment (PPE) is available and used by all as appropriate.
- Ventilation has been significantly upgraded throughout our office including negative pressure airflow and outside air evacuation. Inflow of clean outside air is being maximized for a safer and cleaner inside environment.
- UVC light cleaning and HEPA filtration are being implemented throughout the office.
- Technology has been greatly augmented and any possible workload has been shifted to off site to minimize personnel present in the building.
- Lower patient flow requires fewer assistants in the office at a time, thus shifts will be implemented as needed
We continue to monitor the status of the COVID-19 pandemic in our area, and we will make adjustments accordingly for the safety of all.
We appreciate your trust in us and want you to know that we are doing all that we can to continue to provide you with the safest, most comfortable, and most reliable precision surgical treatment possible.
Dr. Bulloch and Staff