Dr. Scott E. Bulloch,
Dr. Bulloch has been serving Southern Utah since 1994. He was born in St. George but grew up in Salt Lake City and Southern California. He lives in Diamond Valley with his wife Stephanie and however many of his children happen to still be at home at the time. He and Stephanie have 14 children and a growing number of grandchildren. They love any activity that can be done with a large group such as hiking, camping, climbing, and most of all, boating at Lake Powell.
Certifications and Affiliations:
- Board certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
- Member of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member of the American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgeons
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude from the Baltimore College of Dental Surgery
- Completed an anesthesia residency at the Medical College of Pennsylvania
- Completed residency training in oral and maxillofacial surgery at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics an accredited and highly respected training program.
- Dr. Bulloch is active in research to improve patient care. He has been a primary investigator and publishes several studies on the use and safety of various pain medications.
- Dr. Bulloch holds several patents and has developed various techniques to improve the safety, reliability, and precision of placement of dental implants as well as providing improved treatment options for difficult cases.