Restore Your Smile &
Precision Implant & Oral Surgery is an advanced oral surgery facility with the latest technology in diagnostic, surgical, and anesthetic equipment. We offer a full range of oral and maxillofacial surgery and care.
Along with our board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon, our staff includes anesthesiologists, specialized surgical assistants, and knowledgeable treatment coordinators to make sure your experience is the best possible.
We have been serving St. George and the surrounding areas since 1994 and continue to provide our patients with quality care in a comfortable setting.
Our office is open Monday through Friday. We work with most insurance companies and offer convenient financing with approved credit. Major credit cards are also accepted for your convenience.
Dental implants are used to replace missing teeth, stabilize loose fitting dentures, or support a bridge.Learn About Implants
All-On-Four Dental Implants
These "permanent" dentures are fixed in place using four dental implants. This latest technology is the option closest to having natural teeth again.Learn About All-On-Four
Wisdom Teeth Removal
Wisdom teeth (third molars) form during the mid to late teen years. If not removed, they can cause...Learn About Wisdom Teeth
We now have an in-house Nurse Anesthetist to work in collaboration with Dr. Bulloch to administer the proper amount of anesthesia that will provide optimum comfort!Learn About Sedation
A Letter from Dr. Bulloch
What we are doing given the Covid-19 Pandemic
Dr. Bulloch is and always has been committed to the safety of his patients and staff first and foremost. For this reason, we have complied with all ADA and State recommendations regarding patient treatment throughout these challenging and confusing times. We understand and regret that this has caused significant disruption in the care of many of you, and we sincerely appreciate your patience with us throughout all of this.
At this time, the ADA and State have issued clearance to start treating non-urgent conditions on a limited basis. This allows us to treat patients under the following conditions all of which we are able to meet or exceed:
- Everyone in the office must wear a mask and hand sanitize upon entering the building. Masks are only removed as necessary for treatment.
- Patients are to be taken directly to exam or procedure rooms with minimal if any time in the waiting room.
- If an escort is needed, only one is allowed
- Patient appointments are to be spread out to minimize proximity to others
- All patients and staff are evaluated for risk with a questionnaire and temperature check
In addition to these recommendations, we have implemented the following:
- Workdays will be lengthened as needed to accommodate patients. Again, thank you for your patience but you have waited long enough.
- Permanent glass shields are being installed
- Top level personal protection equipment (PPE) is available and used by all as appropriate.
- Ventilation has been significantly upgraded throughout our office including negative pressure airflow and outside air evacuation. Inflow of clean outside air is being maximized for a safer and cleaner inside environment.
- UVC light cleaning and HEPA filtration are being implemented throughout the office.
- Technology has been greatly augmented and any possible workload has been shifted to off site to minimize personnel present in the building.
- Lower patient flow requires fewer assistants in the office at a time, thus shifts will be implemented as needed
We continue to monitor the status of the COVID-19 pandemic in our area, and we will make adjustments accordingly for the safety of all.
We appreciate your trust in us and want you to know that we are doing all that we can to continue to provide you with the safest, most comfortable, and most reliable precision surgical treatment possible.
Dr. Bulloch and Staff
Dr. Scott E. Bulloch
Dr. Bulloch was born in St. George, but grew up in Salt Lake City and Southern California. He lives here with his wife Stephanie and however many of his 14 children happen to still be at home at the time.Learn More About Dr. Scott E. Bulloch
What Patients Are Saying
We are grateful to serve the incredible people of this community! With 25 years of service, we consider everyone here to be our friends and family. Check out some of their success stories!View All our Patient Reviews